Frequently asked questions
- How can I place an order?
- What forms of payment are accepted at pixers.us?
- Do you accept cash on delivery?
- What are the shipping costs and delivery times?
- What should I do if I receive a damaged parcel?
- Can I return my order if it fails to meet my expectations?
- Can the photo be cropped, retouched or its color changed?
- Is my personal data protected?
- What can I do if I have additional questions regarding my order?
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Are the print colors identical with the colors of the photographs or designs visible on the computer screen?
- What can I do if I don’t find a design to suit my taste?
- The delivered print is partly or fully non-compliant with my order – what should I do?
- Will the image get deformed if I enter a random size?
- Can I receive a discount?
1. How can I place an order?
- Select the design you want from the main menu or type keywords into the search box to find an ideal design suitable for printing as a wall mural, canvas print, poster, or sticker.
- Click the selected image to open the print page.
- Select the size or effect that you want to get on the print.
- Click “Buy now” and fill in the order form.
2. What forms of payment are available at pixers.us?
A detailed description of the available forms of payment can be found here.
3. Do you accept cash on delivery?
Unfortunately, we do not offer this option as each service is completed on an individual basis.
4. What are the shipping costs and delivery times?
The shipping costs and delivery times can be found here.
5. What should I do if I receive a damaged parcel?
Instructions for what to do if a damaged parcel is received can be found here.
6. Can I return my order if it fails to meet my expectations?
Of course. All information concerning this topic can be found here.
8. Can the photo be cropped, retouched or its color changed?
Certainly, photo cropping and color change options are available on the design page. To make further changes, provide their detailed description in the comment section of the order. Upon receiving it, our graphic designers will contact you to determine the order details. The costs for this type of service are established on an individual basis.
9. Is my personal data protected?
The personal data provided by the customer is protected in a manner preventing third party access.
10. What can I do if I have additional questions regarding my order?
If you have any outstanding questions regarding your order or you would simply like to get a consultant’s opinion, go here.
11. How can I check the status of my order?
You will be notified of each change in your order status by email. The order status is designed specifically to provide this service:
- placed - the order has been placed correctly;
- paid - the payment has been processed correctly;
- in progress - the order has been sent to the Seller and it is being processed;
- shipped - Your parcel has been transferred to DHL. Along with the mailing notification, you will receive an e-mail with the waybill number to track your parcel until the moment of delivery.
12. Are the print colors identical with the colors of the photographs or designs visible on the computer screen?
The colors of the images seen on the screen may differ slightly from the actual colors on the printout. These differences may be due to the individual settings of your monitor.
13. What can I do if I don’t find a design to suit my taste?
You can always contact our qualified consultants to take advantage of their vast experience. You can contact them here.
14. The delivered print is partly or fully non-compliant with my order – what should I do?
Contact the Seller as soon as possible by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to complete or re-print your order as quickly as possible.
15. Will the image get deformed if I enter a random size?
If it turns out that the image is distorted due to a size interference caused by the size parameters you defined during the printing preparation process, the Seller will contact you to consult with you regarding potential changes in the size or image cropping to maintain the proportions. Cropping suggestions will be e-mailed to you. The Seller never makes any decisions without consulting the customer.
16. Can I receive a discount?
Yes, simply subscribe to Pixers' newsletter.